Loan Market is one of Australasia's largest retail Mortgage Broker franchise groups and part of the Ray White group. Holding relationships with over 35 lenders, we provide home loan solutions to thousands of Australians and New Zealanders every year. At Loan Market, we have a unique proposition that works, a proven synergy and relationship with the number one real estate brand in Australia and New Zealand, Ray White.
An opportunity exists for an IT Service Desk Analyst in Sydney. Reporting to the Senior IT Service Desk Analyst you will provide excellent customer service (first and second level IT support) and User Support to support a specialised set of computer applications and platforms for Corporate and Franchised Offices in our Loan Market and Wealth Market businesses.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with vendor applications
- Provide Support for corporate systems, Symmetry, Campaign Breeze, Connect, Commission System, Lease manager, Salesforce, Google and Wordpress Websites.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Assist team members where required
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures
- Log all Service Desk interactions
- Administer Service Desk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Maintain Anti-virus alerts
- Maintain telephone system
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop products (Windows XP/7/8/10)
- Experience with Microsoft Administration Tools, Eg. Active Directory, Remote Desktop etc.
- Experience providing remote Service Desk support to medium or large organisations (500+ staff) using remote support tools (eg. Bomgar)
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Experience with an IT Service Management tool (eg. Zendesk, Remedy, SCSM, Heat)
- Related experience and training
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and basic network, software and printing problems
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
- Experience with Virus control
- Experience within a Google Apps Environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and solving
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
The Service desk operations from 7.30am-5pm so you will need to be able to work shifts between these times. At times you will be required you may also be required to work outside normal business hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for an adaptable, customer focussed IT professional.