Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages and insurance. Established in 1902, Ray White has evolved into Australasia's most successful real estate business, now approaching 1,000 individual offices in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Last year, Ray White sold over $40 billion worth of property. In addition its network manages 160,000 investment properties on behalf of its landlords. Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as home loans, property management and property funds investment.
Reporting to the Marketing Executive, you’ll provide support to the marketing team by being the key point of contact for the network, manage the team administration duties and support on project work across the Ray White brand: residential, commercial & rural. As well as marketing support to White Family businesses including Concierge, HomeNow, Wealth Market and others as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Tertiary or similar qualifications in Communications or Marketing
- 3+ years background in Communications, Marketing, Account Management and/or franchising
- Good written communication skills with ability to simplify the complicated
- Enjoyment in coming to work everyday with the desire to create something great - and the discipline to make it happen
- Curiosity and being creatively brave: being resourceful and proactive are two key traits everyone in the team possesses
- Ownership: putting in 100% and being responsible and accountable for making each and every project exceptional
- Pro juggling skills: your time, tasks, people and jobs - organisation is key
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment & love working in a team
- Exceptional attention to detail - no room to budge on this
- Agility - sometimes your day just won’t go as planned - and you need to be cool with that
- Polished and professional demeanour
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Project coordination including briefing, proofing, print & production quotes, working with Brand Central (preferred supplier & marketing platform provider) to upload campaigns
- Working with other suppliers to ensure they have all files and assets required to service our network
- Project management of seasonal marketing material e.g. Christmas, Easter, Chinese New Year etc
- Network enquiry and support through email@example.com
- Work with the Marketing Executive to review templates and products in Brand Central.
- Coordinate and create collateral for annual events, conferences etc. or recognition programmes
- Overflow support to Customer Experience team managing firstname.lastname@example.org inbox from time to time
- Assist the Marketing Executive to deliver adhoc marketing activities:
- Advice and marketing support for corporate / state teams / White Family requests
- Tactical support for White Family businesses: Concierge, HomeNow, WealthMarket + others as required
- Artwork approvals from Brand Central & the network
- Roadshow organisation
- Daily, weekly, monthly team meetings organisation
- Monthly reporting, invoicing, budget tracking and collation of competitor reviews
- Team travel and events logistics and coordination
- Regular communication with our state and country CEOs, support teams, senior leadership team & business owners
- Adhoc out of hours support may be required
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to broaden their experience and make their mark in our dynamic business. You will be surrounded by a collaborative, professional and friendly marketing team who are focused on providing best in class products and services. You will be supported to be successful and will join a company whose culture sees you recognized for your achievements.