Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages and insurance. Established in 1902, in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia's most successful real estate business, now approaching 1,000 individual offices in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Last year, Ray White sold over $40 billion worth of property.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a National Talent and Leadership Manager to join the biggest property group in Australasia on a 12 month contract. Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, and reporting to the CEO Network Development, the National Talent & Leadership Manager will provide recruitment support and leadership training to the Ray White franchisees and assist them in implementing best practice in terms of hiring, retention and leading their people.
You will bring:
- Experience in consulting with clients and conducting needs analysis
- Experience within similar role i.e. consulting, leadership training, organisational development
- Proficient in designing and facilitating leadership and retention training
- Understanding of Psychometric testing and qualified to interpret results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Recruitment (highly desirable)
- Good understanding of Social Media (Linkedin and Facebook in particular)
- Capability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders and able to effect positive change
- Advanced consulting and coaching skills
- Appropriate training and psychology qualifications (desirable)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design and create leadership and retention training sessions for franchisees
- Deliver training individually and to groups of franchisees
- Leadership development through workshops, coaching and consultancy to help franchises maximise their capabilities and performance
- Assist the franchisees to implement the strategies introduced
- Provide training and assist leaders capacity to grow the number of productive people in the network
- National and international travel required periodically
- Support the network in recruiting with a minimum of 200 positions advertised per annum
- Manage recruitment ‘decision-assistance’ service
- Develop and personalise advertisement of various job roles
- Coach interviewing techniques
- Manage psychometric assessment tool and provide clarity and advice to franchisees in understanding their candidates and current team-members
- Undertake any other duties within your capabilities as may be reasonably required.
If you want to challenge us to be bigger, bolder, brighter, the largest property network in Australasia wants to hear from you.